About Angelman Syndrome
Angelman syndrome is an intellectual disorder caused by genetic defects. The main clinical manifestations are severe developmental backwardness, low intelligence, language impairment, movement or balance disorder, abnormal behavior accompanied by laughter, smile and excitement. There are currently 15,000 patients with the disease worldwide, most of them are children. Although they are born to laugh, be pure and lovely, every “angel” represents a broken-hearted family behind them.
YooShi’s smiling dinosaur image design is inspired by Angel syndrome. We hope to draw more people’s attention to these smile angels and their pains by launching the smile challenge. Your participation will give them power to fight against the disease.
How to participate?
1. Take a beaming toothy smile photo with a paper writing “Smile Challenge” in hand and post the photo on your twitter with the text：
「Show love and care to #Angelman with a beaming smile! #Smilechallenge」
2. Tag 3 friends and invite them to join the smile challenge.
3. Fill out the form: https://forms.gle/JutT5QmkQ8D3K3aw7
Duration: November 16 — December 16
How could you help Angelman Syndrome by the challenge?
1. One smile challenge participant=5,000,000 $YOOSHI donation!
YooShi will allocate 5,000,000 $YOOSHI from the charity account to the Angel Syndrome Charity Fund Pool with every participant joining the smile challenge, the fund pool will be used for Angel Syndrome charity program through Binance Charity.
2. Every smile challenge participant will receive 1,000,000 $YOOSHI as rewards for showing love to Angelman Syndrome through the challenge.
A total amount of 300,000,000,000 $YOOSHI in YooShi charity wallet is planned to put into Angelman Syndrome charity pool by the smile challenge!
YooShi Charity Wallet: 0x9F9ff7d9072E74bEf8ecBBBA04d007F803875d14
Notes: There is no cost for participating in the smile challenge, your participation is a kind of donation.
Looking forward you join! Your smile photo will give